Do you have a clean energy project that needs funding? West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund will be putting more money on the streets to support clean energy activities that benefit the West Penn Power ratepayers through a Request for Proposals (RFP) released this week.
Terms are flexible, WPPSEF is easy to work with, and they are looking for innovative projects that will help to sustainably transform our communities.
Funding is focused in six areas:
- Institutional-scale solar PV farms in the West Penn Power service region,
- Deployment of clean heat and power technologies,
- Foster smart energy use by deploying innovative energy efficiency technologies,
- Clean energy manufacturing in Pennsylvania,
- Regional-scale sustainable energy programs, and
- Electric vehicle charging stations at showcase high performance buildings.
In addition, a limited number of grants will be considered for non-profits. Applying is easy.
The deadline for receipt of the proposals is 4:00 p.m. (EST) on February 27, 2018.