As you may know, GBA has spent the past summer redeveloping our website to make it easier for you to find sustainability information and engage with the green community here in Western PA.
What You Can Expect from the New Website:
- Member-Only Dashboard: If you’re an active GBA member, you will be able to login to our site and gain access to your very own dashboard, which will show your membership status, allow you to edit your contact information, comment on blog posts, and view your event attendance history and any contributions you’ve made.
- Easy Event Registration: With our new login capability, you will be able to more quickly register for events. But even if you’re not a member, the event registration process will be simpler and faster. You can even effortlessly import events to your Outlook, iCal, or Google calendar!
- Dynamic Directories: We’ve added services to our products directory so you can track down just the right person to help with your next green building project. It will also now be easier for you to submit projects or products/services to our directories.*
- Super-Social: Registered users can leave comments in our new blog (The Leaflet) and everyone can now more easily connect on social media through our site.
- Responsive Design: The site utilizes HTML 5 for a content-rich experience and is mobile- and tablet-friendly.**
- Radical Resources: Looking for information on green roofs, LEED accreditation, composting toilets, or rain barrels? Our new Resources section will offer details on all of these and more!
Go Ahead and Explore! Take a look around and feel free to register for events; make a donation; search our directories; add a green project, product, or service; or renew your existing membership.
And, as always, if you’re a GBA member, THANK YOU! Your support helped make this redevelopment possible. If you’re not a member, please consider becoming one today to take full advantage of all this new site has to offer!
To report any bugs, broken links, or errors, email email@example.com.
*Please note that because of it’s complexity, we are still updating this section of the site and some functionality is currently incomplete.
**This website is built on HTML 5 and does not support browsers older internet browsers. For this reason, we recommend you update your browser to the newest release for the best experience. If the site is not displaying correctly in Internet Explorer 8,9, or 10, turn off Compatibility View. Here’s how:
- See if the Compatibility View button appears in the address bar. (If you don’t see the button, there’s no need to turn off Compatibility View.)
- Tap or click the Compatibility View button to turn off Compatibility View.