You can create a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Join us today!
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a diverse community of individuals and organizations who are driving sustainable growth across Western Pennsylvania. Your knowledge and dedication are the heart and pulse of a vibrant green building movement. Together, our members span expertise and experience levels, uniting architects, manufacturers, students, teachers, property managers, contractors, engineers, entrepreneurs, and citizens committed to creating healthy, high-performing spaces for everyone. Join us today and take advantage of your member benefits.
Individual Membership Levels:
USGBC Member ($75)
Emerging Professional ($40) (for students and professionals under age 35)
Organizational Membership Levels:
Steward ($350 for 4 individuals)
Nonprofit & Government ($175 for 4 individuals) (can be scaled up by multiples of 4)
Catalyst ($600 for 8 individuals)
Champion ($1,200 for 20 individuals)
Here to renew your membership? Use the same form below and it will automatically apply to your existing account – no need to sign in!
Growth & Connection
- The GBA community unites architects, planners, engineers, owners, teachers, contractors, community leaders, developers, environmentalists, and everyone in between.
- Grow your network by meeting people who are committed to working across sectors, acting locally to answer global challenges.
- Take advantage of educational series and dedicated networking events to meet new people and form innovative project teams.
- Schedule time with our Relationships and Development Director for a business development conversation.
- Take advantage of your member discount to GBA events, trainings, and workshops. We provide trainings and events that keep you up-to-date on the latest green building standards, including LEED, WELL, Passive House, Living Building Challenge, and more.
- With more than 100 events per year, you can also look forward to lectures, seminars, building tours, and lunch & learns that explore a variety of topics. Stay tuned to our events calendar. Please let us know if there are specific programs you would like to see.
- Member-Only Building Tours: As our region continues to push the boundaries of sustainability, we will also be delivering more exclusive member-only tours of innovative buildings and spaces. Past member-only tours have explored the Frick Environmental Center, Google’s Bakery Square 2.0 office, Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens, Children’s Hospital, PNC Park, Wigle Whiskey, 3R Building Sustainability’s office, and more!
- Member Directory: Be counted among the building and sustainability industries of the SWPA region. Organizations can list their best points of contact along with key project examples on the upcoming searchable database. This is the key resource for those seeking technical assistance on both new and renovation buildings.
- Opportunity to showcase your projects and team through blog posts, speaking opportunities, and featured project tours.
- Website User Profile: As a member, you have access to your own dashboard on our website allowing you to view your membership status, see your event history, and more. Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Upgrade your membership to a sponsorship for logo recognition, event promotions, and more!
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (412) 773-6017. We look forward to hearing from you!