Your membership matters. You can create a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Join us today!
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a diverse community of individuals and organizations who are driving sustainable growth across Western Pennsylvania. Your knowledge and dedication are the heart and pulse of a vibrant green building movement. Together, our members span expertise and experience levels, uniting architects, manufacturers, students, teachers, property managers, contractors, engineers, entrepreneurs, and citizens committed to creating healthy, high-performing spaces for everyone. Join us today or SIGN IN to your dashboard to renew your GBA membership and take advantage of your member benefits.
Individual Membership Levels:
USGBC Member ($75)
Emerging Professional ($40) (for students and professionals under age 35)
Organizational Membership Levels:
Steward ($350 for 4 individuals)
Nonprofit & Government ($175 for 4 individuals) (can be scaled up by multiples of 4)
Catalyst ($600 for 8 individuals)
Champion ($1,200 for 20 individuals)
Individual Member Benefits Include:
- Automatic CEU reporting to AIA and USGBC
- Invitation to GBA’s annual Summer Soiree member appreciation event
- FREE basic membership to International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Discounted admission to GBA’s 100+ educational events, including green building tours, lunch & learns, and credential trainings.
- Member-only tours of exclusive and private green building projects. Past tours include Google and the rooftop of the US Steel Tower
- Opportunity to purchase education series packages with an average savings of $75 per year
- Automatic subscription to GBA’s weekly newsletter The Leaflet
- Inclusion in our online Member Directory
- Online dashboard to manage your membership and directory profile information
Organizational Member Benefits Include:
- Each individual on the account receives the above benefits plus:
- Ability to network with GBA’s Emerging Professional community for a talented hiring pool
- Private, in-house trainings for GPRO and LEED GA certifications at member pricing
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 773-6017. We look forward to hearing from you!