Your membership helps create a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Join us today!
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a diverse network of individuals, businesses, and community leaders who are driving sustainable growth across Western Pennsylvania. Your knowledge and dedication are the heart and pulse of a vibrant green building movement. The GBA community spans expertise and experience levels, uniting architects, manufacturers, students, teachers, property managers, contractors, engineers, entrepreneurs, and citizens committed to creating healthy, high performing spaces for everyone. Join us today or SIGN IN to your dashboard to renew your GBA membership and take advantage of your member benefits.
- USGBC discount ($75)
- Emerging Professional discount ($40) for professionals under age 35
Steward ($350 for 4 individuals)
- Nonprofit & Government discount ($175 for 4 individuals)
Catalyst ($600 for 8 individuals)
Champion ($1,200 for 20 individuals)
GBA member benefits include:
- Contributing to the triple bottom line of economics, equity, and environment
- Connecting with and being an integral part of the community that is making a difference by driving markets for green building, fostering a culture of sustainability, advancing solutions to climate change, cultivating a network of change makers, promoting social equity, and creating frameworks for excellence
- Free admission to our annual Summer Soiree member appreciation event
- Opportunities to join us for exclusive Member-only events and tours
- Discounted admission to GBA’s 100+ annual events, including green building tours, lunch & learns, and credential trainings
- Automatic CEU reporting to AIA and USGBC
- You’ll receive GBA’s weekly email newsletter The Leaflet
- FREE basic membership to International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Savings on green products and services, including a 10% advertising discount in BreakingGround magazine, a discounted ZipCar membership & rentals, and more!
- Young professionals and full-time students can also join our Emerging Professionals (EP) group, an alliance of future leaders in green building.
- Inclusion in our Member Directory
- Online dashboard to manage your membership
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 773-6017. We look forward to hearing from you!