Your membership matters. You can create a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Join us today!
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a diverse community of individuals and organizations who are driving sustainable growth across Western Pennsylvania. Your knowledge and dedication are the heart and pulse of a vibrant green building movement. Together, our members span expertise and experience levels, uniting architects, manufacturers, students, teachers, property managers, contractors, engineers, entrepreneurs, and citizens committed to creating healthy, high-performing spaces for everyone. Join us today or SIGN IN to your dashboard to renew your GBA membership and take advantage of your member benefits.
Pittsburgh and the surrounding region has shown how soot stains can turn into green roofs and steel’s decline could become a tech revolution. We are a city and region of resilience, but more than ever before, we see how people, place, and performance must come together for a healthy world. At Green Building Alliance, we know that Pittsburgh and the surrounding region will bounce back – because we have seen it happen before.
In 2012, GBA started a new initiative for the downtown business corridor in Pittsburgh, bringing together building owners, city officials, and the design and construction industries. At that time, businesses had little regional structure to prioritize sustainability in their operations and design. With the start of the Pittsburgh 2030 District that year, building owners and managers were given a new way to show the importance of integrating occupant health and environmental sustainability, while also boosting savings. Their collaborative work with GBA has now totaled over $135 million in savings for our region!
In this upcoming recovery, GBA will be working to continue creating a healthy, high performing built environment. But the critical component of this movement is you. Green Building Alliance convenes everyone in our region to promote human health and sustainability. Together, those millions in savings have diverted enough CO2 to equal almost two thirds of Pittsburgh’s homes going off the grid.
As an alliance, our members have come together in economic and health crises before, and we will be doing it again. You can strengthen the voice of sustainability, promote healthy spaces, and bolster our economic recovery.
Will you join us today as a member? Your membership advances sustainability in our region while working with organizations to address public health concerns as we prepare to re-open our businesses and community. By joining today, you invest in the future of our region so all people can thrive.
Individual Membership Levels:
USGBC Member ($75)
Emerging Professional ($40) (for students and professionals under age 35)
Organizational Membership Levels:
Steward ($350 for 4 individuals)
Nonprofit & Government ($175 for 4 individuals) (can be scaled up by multiples of 4)
Catalyst ($600 for 8 individuals)
Champion ($1,200 for 20 individuals)
Individual Member Benefits Include:
- Automatic CEU reporting to AIA and USGBC
- Invitation to GBA’s annual Summer Soiree member appreciation event
- FREE basic membership to International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Discounted admission to GBA’s 100+ educational events, including green building tours, lunch & learns, and credential trainings.
- Member-only tours of exclusive and private green building projects. Past tours include Google and the rooftop of the US Steel Tower
- Opportunity to purchase education series packages with an average savings of $75 per year
- Automatic subscription to GBA’s weekly newsletter The Leaflet
- Inclusion in our online Member Directory
- Online dashboard to manage your membership and directory profile information
Organizational Member Benefits Include:
- Each individual on the account receives the above benefits plus:
- Ability to network with GBA’s Emerging Professional community for a talented hiring pool
- Private, in-house trainings for GPRO and LEED GA certifications at member pricing
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (412) 773-6000. We look forward to hearing from you!