Your membership matters. You can create a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Join us today!
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a diverse community of individuals and organizations who are driving sustainable growth across Western Pennsylvania. Your knowledge and dedication are the heart and pulse of a vibrant green building movement. Together, our members span expertise and experience levels, uniting architects, manufacturers, students, teachers, property managers, contractors, engineers, entrepreneurs, and citizens committed to creating healthy, high performing spaces for everyone. Join us today or SIGN IN to your dashboard to renew your GBA membership and take advantage of your member benefits.
Individual Membership Levels:
USGBC Member ($75)
Emerging Professional ($40) (for students and professionals under age 35)
Organizational Membership Levels:
Steward ($350 for 4 individuals)
Nonprofit & Government ($175 for 4 individuals) (can be scaled up by multiples of 4)
Catalyst ($600 for 8 individuals)
Champion ($1,200 for 20 individuals)
Individual Member Benefits Include:
- Automatic CEU reporting to AIA and USGBC
- Invitation to GBA’s annual Summer Soiree member appreciation event
- FREE basic membership to International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Discounted admission to GBA’s 100+ educational events, including green building tours, lunch & learns, and credential trainings.
- Member only tours of exclusive and private green building projects. Past tours include Google and the rooftop of the US Steel Tower
- Opportunity to purchase education series packages with an average savings of $75 per year
- Automatic subscription to GBA’s weekly newsletter The Leaflet
- Inclusion in our online Member Directory (forthcoming in August 2019)
- Online dashboard to manage your membership and directory profile information
Organizational Member Benefits Include:
- Each individual on the account receives the above benefits plus:
- Ability to network with GBA’s Emerging Professional community for talented hiring pool
- Private, in-house trainings for GPRO and LEED GA certifications at member pricing
- Inclusion on GBA’s searchable green building online database – our reference information for incoming technical assistance requests (forthcoming in August 2019)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 773-6017. We look forward to hearing from you!