You are making a difference toward building a future where every building and community is sustainable so every person can thrive. Your membership directly supports GBA’s mission to advance innovation in the built environment by empowering people to create environmentally, economically, and socially vibrant places throughout our region. We couldn’t do this without you!
In addition to contributing to the triple bottom line of people, planet, and productivity, your GBA Membership also comes with many great benefits for you, including:
Growth & Connection
- The GBA community unites architects, planners, engineers, owners, teachers, contractors, community leaders, developers, environmentalists, and everyone in between.
- Grow your network by meeting people who are committed to working across sectors, acting locally to answer global challenges.
- Take advantage of educational series and dedicated networking events to meet new people and form innovative project teams.
- Schedule time with our Relationships and Development Director for a business development conversation.
- Take advantage of your member discount to GBA events, trainings, and workshops. We provide trainings and events that keep you up-to-date on the latest green building standards, including LEED, WELL, Passive House, Living Building Challenge, and more.
- With more than 100 events per year, you can also look forward to lectures, seminars, building tours, and lunch & learns that explore a variety of topics. Stay tuned to our events calendar. Please let us know if there are specific programs you would like to see.
- Member-Only Building Tours: As our region continues to push the boundaries of sustainability, we will also be delivering more exclusive member-only tours of innovative buildings and spaces. Past member-only tours have explored the Frick Environmental Center, Google’s Bakery Square 2.0 office, Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens, Children’s Hospital, PNC Park, Wigle Whiskey, 3R Building Sustainability’s office, and more!
- Member Directory: Be counted among the building and sustainability industries of the SWPA region. Organizations can list their best points of contact along with key project examples on the upcoming searchable database. This is the key resource for those seeking technical assistance on both new and renovation buildings.
- Opportunity to showcase your projects and team through blog posts, speaking opportunities, and featured project tours.
- Website User Profile: As a member, you have access to your own dashboard on our website allowing you to view your membership status, see your event history, and more. Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Upgrade your membership to a sponsorship for logo recognition, event promotions, and more!
- FREE basic membership to International Living Future Institute (a $50 value).
- Inclusion in our Member Directory and recognition in GBA’s Annual Report.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events. Thanks again for your support in creating places that are environmentally responsible, socially just, and economically viable throughout our region.
If you have any questions about how to make the most of your GBA Membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.