3 Rivers Wet Weather is a nonprofit environmental organization created in 1998 to support 82 Allegheny County municipalities and the City of Pittsburgh in addressing the region’s wet weather overflow problem. Below are some resources from a recent event they hosted at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
- Rain Garden Maintenance Presentation
- Porous Pavement Maintenance Presentation
- Permeable Pavement Maintenance Presentation
- Green Roof Maintenance Presentation
- Demonstration of Pervious Asphalt Infiltration Test and Vacuum Cleaning
- GI Maintenance Workshop References