- This event has passed.
Building Sustainable Business through Performance, Place, and Culture
March 8, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am EST$25
Join the Pittsburgh Business Times and Green Building Alliance to gain insight from successful local business leaders on their approaches to maximizing the triple bottom!
Join the Pittsburgh Business Times and Green Building Alliance to gain insight from successful local business leaders on their approaches to maximizing the triple bottom line. Learn how each of these panelists leverage performance, place, and culture to achieve success in their respective industries. The Pittsburgh Business Times’ own Alan Robertson will moderate a discussion with the panelists and audience members to demonstrate how others can adapt these business models.
- Kimberly McDonald: Head of Sustainable Development, North America at Covestro
- Peter Walker: Dean of the Falk School of Sustainability at Chatham University
- Todd Reidbord: President at Walnut Capital
- Chris Klehm: Vice President of Sustainability and Director of Business Development at Jendoco Construction
- James Maug: Director of Building Maintenance and Property Management at PITT OHIO
- Barry Kukovich: Manager Communications and Community Affairs, Peoples Gas
8:00-Registration, Breakfast, Coffee, and Networking
*Learn about sustainable projects executed by local business leaders.
*Find out why the business case for sustainability makes sense financially and environmentally.
*Discover how businesses can move towards sustainable practices.
*Explore the merits and challenges associated with sustainable building and renovating.
This event is approved for 1.5 GBCI CEUs and pending approval for 1.5 AIA HSW hours.
Partnering with USGBC and AIA, GBA makes it easy for our members to report continuing education credits. Please provide your GBCI and/or AIA number so we can auto-report your credits (for applicable events). Non-members can still earn continuing education credits but will need to self-report their GBCI CEUs.