- This event has passed.
National Engineers’ Week Banquet
February 23, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST$40.00 – $65.00
ALL ENGINEERS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR GUESTS ARE INVITED TO THE ANNUAL
Join for an evening of fellowship, great food, and the presentation of the 2018 Engineers’ Week Chapter Awards, primarily the:
Distinguished Service Award
Gerald D. Holder, US Steel Dean of Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
Young Engineer of the Year Award
Angela M. Mayer, EIT, AM.ASCE, Asset Integrity Engineer, Williams Companies, Inc.
Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award
Beechwood Boulevard (Greenfield) Bridge Replacement Project
Gold Star Award
David A. Teorsky, General Manager, ESWP
- 6:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails (Cash Bar)
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome and Presentation of MATHCOUNTS Awards
- 8:30 p.m. Presentation of Awards
Dinner Choice (includes dessert): Choose one of the following:
- Chicken Neapolitan, sauté chicken breast with sauce of tomato basil, oregano, and black olives
- Tenderloin Roquefort, twin medallions with creamy Roquefort béchamel
- Salmon Pimento, pan-seared and topped with mustard herb pimento
- Pasta Primavera
Cost of Dinner is $60.00/person if reservations are made by February 14, 2018. Table of 10 is $600.00.
Cost of Dinner is $65.00/person if reservations are made after February 14, 2018. Table of 10 is $650.00.
Government Employee Cost is $40.00/person.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FEBRUARY 20, 2019.
Cancellations must be received three (3) days prior to the event. Even if processed 3 days prior to the event a $1 event registration fee must be retained.