- This event has passed.
How’s that Social Media Strategy of Yours?
September 15, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDTFree
Master Builders’ Association hosts an informative and interactive seminar that will look at the past and present use of social media to see where the AEC industry is headed.
The afternoon session will begin with opening remarks from Jeff Burd, the publisher of NAIOP’s Developing Pittsburgh and MBA’s BreakingGround, and then breakout sessions on specific social media tools will take place with discussions led by:
• Katie Stern of A. Martini & Company – LinkedIn
• Sharon Landau and Bethany Sidun of Landau Building Company – Facebook
• Patty Swisher of IKM Incorporated and Lori Miller of Perkins Eastman – Twitter
• Bryant Garvin of The Gateway Engineers – Blogs/e-Newsletters
• Bradd Celidonia of Green Building Alliance – Google+ and Adwords
Following the lively discourse, a reception will be held to allow the conversation to carryover. We look forward to seeing you on September 15th!Register Now
- September 15, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Tags:
- AEC, construction, Social Media