- This event has passed.
Green Infrastructure Maintenance Workshop
September 17, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
Designed for individuals responsible for designing or maintaining green infrastructure such as municipal public works, landscapers, students, landscape architects and engineers.
- $60 Registration
- $30 Discounts available for Municipalities & Non-Profit Staff
- Scholarships available for students
Workshop Schedule (3 hours of continuing education)
- 8:00–8:45 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 8:45-9:00 a.m. Welcome
- 9:00–9:30 a.m. Rain Gardens, Eric French, Eisler Landscapes
- 9:30–10:00 a.m. Green Roofs, Eric French, Eisler Landscapes
- 10:00–10:15 a.m. Break
- 10;15–10:45 a.m. Pervious Concrete and Porous Asphalt Pavements, Bruce Cody, PA Aggregates & Concrete Association
- 10:45–11:15 a.m. Permeable Pavers, Phil Austin, Unilock
- 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30–2:00 p.m. Tour/Practicum Rain Garden, Green Roof, Porous Asphalt Pavement
- Understand how GI maintenance impacts performance
- Identify ways that GI design impacts maintenance, with lessons learned
- Evaluate GI maintenance requirements specific to Southwestern PA
- Determine GI maintenance frequency and requirements based on GI type
Call 3RWW at 412-578-8375.