Erie Emerging 2030 District: Founding Partner Recognition + Energy Efficiency Workshop
February 25 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm ESTFree
Founding Partner Recognition Press Event: 2:30 – 3:00pm
Energy Efficiency Workshop: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Erie County Courthouse Cafe,
140 West 6th Street, Erie PA 16501
Free event! Register by clicking the button above.
Please join us to recognize the founding Partners of the Erie Emerging 2030 District, and support their efforts to bring economic resiliency and growth through energy, water, and transportation emission reductions.
Partner Recognition Event Agenda:
- Event Welcome – Kathy Dahlkemper, Erie County Executive
- Erie Emerging 2030 District Overview – Guy McUmber, Green Building Alliance NWPA Director
- City of Erie Support – Joe Schember, Erie Mayor
- Recognition of Founding Partners – Team Photo
- Announcement of District Programs for 2019 – Guy McUmber
Energy Efficiency Workshop Agenda:
- Erie Emerging 2030 District Updates – Guy McUmber, Green Building Alliance NWPA Director
- New Sustainable Energy Financing Programs – Angie Berzonski, SEF
- Act 129 Energy Efficiency Rebate Program – Ron Butch, Sodexo
- Erie County Courthouse Renovation Project Overview – Brittany Prischak, Erie County
- Courthouse Renovation Project Technical Deep Dive – Gary Jacobs, Smart Edge
- Erie Courthouse renovation building tour!
The session will be preceded by a meeting of the Erie 2030 District Advisory Committee from 2:00 to 2:30. Anyone interested in becoming a committee member, or in need of information about the District, is welcome to attend.
The Erie Emerging 2030 District, a Green Building Alliance strategic Initiative, is presented by:
The Erie Emerging 2030 District Meetings are sponsored by:
The Green Building Alliance Northwest PA Branch is sponsored by:
We thank our sponsors!