Erie Emerging 2030 District: Energy Efficiency Workshop
December 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
– 4:30 pm EDT @ UPMC Hamot Magee Women’s Hospital, 118 East 2nd Street,
Summary: This is the third in a series of bi-monthly workshops offered by the Erie Emerging 2030 District to help educate downtown organizations and businesses about energy efficiency opportunities. Every other month, the District will provide experts and presentations on a variety of efficiency topics, in order to help achieve the District’s overall goal of reducing energy use 50% by the year 2030.
This workshop will be held at the UPMC Hamot Magee Women’s Hospital.
The session will also be preceded by a meeting of the Erie 2030 District Advisory Committee from 2:00 to 3:00. Anyone interested in becoming a committee member, or in need of information about the District, is welcome to attend.
Please register for this free event but registration is required.
The session will include the following presentations, as well as a building tour:
- Guy McUmber, Green Building Alliance
- Geoff Bristow, Regional Energy Manager, PA DEP
- Allana Colvin, Technical Advisor, Pennsylvania Technical Assistance Program (PennTAP)
- Jeff DeBello, Manager, Facilities Engineering, UPMC Hamot
The Erie Emerging 2030 District, a Green Building Alliance strategic initiative, is presented by:
Erie Emerging 2030 District Meetings are sponsored by:
The Green Building Alliance Northwest PA Branch is sponsored by:
We thank our sponsors!