- This event has passed.
Energy Week 2018
April 4, 2018 - April 6, 2018Free
Registration is now open for Carnegie Mellon Energy Week, happening April 4-6. Join thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and the nonprofit sector to engage and collaborate on energy research, trends, innovative technologies and opportunities!
4/3 | Pre-event Energy Industry Career Fair
4/4 | Kickoff, Keynotes, Evening VIP Panel
4/5 | CMU Energy + Cleantech Investor Forum
4/6 | Allegheny Cleantech University Prize Collegiate Competition
Make sure to reserve your spot at featured events like:
- Driving the Built Environment to Higher Performance with Energy Efficient Technologies and Innovation
- Sustainability: Myth, Madness, and Magic
- Distinguished Mayors Forum: Energy & Resilience: How Smarter Cities are Preparing for the Future
- CMU Scott Hall LEED Recognition & Celebration Reception
- Field Trip to Hazelwood Green
- Field Trip to the Hilltop Urban Farm
- Walking Field Trip to Scott Hall, LEED Gold Certified Building and Nanotechnology Laboratory
Carnegie Mellon Energy Week 2017
Carnegie Mellon Energy Week 2017 was a huge success! Over 1,000 people, including more than 200 from companies and non-profits, attended or participated in a wide variety of events on each of the themed days, which focused on: The Future of Energy, Innovation, Research, Policy and Education. Thanks to everyone who participated as a speaker, roundtable participant, judge, or audience member!
In case you missed some of the Energy Week events, you can watch videos of many of the keynote talks and presentations by visiting the Energy Week 2017 playlist on the Scott Institute YouTube Channel or read about them in the Scott Institute newsletter. You can also view photos from the event on the Scott Institute Facebook page!