- This event has passed.
Virtual Bridge to 2030: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
April 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT$10 – $15
The Bridge to 2030 educational series invites Pittsburgh to delve into topics integral to 2030 District progress, including energy, water, transportation, indoor air quality, and financing.
Join GBA for a virtual Bridge to 2030 event featuring indoor air quality (IAQ). This event was originally scheduled to be hosted in-person at Google’s newly renovated offices in Bakery Square. Unfortunately, it was cancelled due to COVID-19. We really wanted to share this topic and feel it’s more important now than ever, so we’ve modified the event with some of our original speakers so it can be hosted virtually. Thank you to our speakers for their flexibility!
Participants who register for this event will receive an email in advance with the Zoom meetup details.
Topics and Agenda:
- Opening Comments: Human health and the built environment
- Leslie Montgomery, Green Building Alliance
- What elements make for good indoor air quality? What features of the WELL building standard speak to IAQ?
- Meghan Scanlon, Phipps Conservatory and Botanic Garden
- Overview, Synergies, and Differences of IAQ Features in Fitwel and RESET building standards
- Beth Eckenrode, AUROS Group
- Audience Questions
- $10 for GBA members
- $15 for GBA non-members
- Pittsburgh 2030 District Affiliate properties, please contact Paige Colao.
Continuing Education Units:
Participants should be able to self-report 1.5 GBCI Continuing Education Units for this workshop.