- This event has passed.
Bridge to 2030: Energy
December 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$15
The Bridge to 2030 educational series brings together public and private community members to talk about the 2030 District Challenge.
About this Event:
The Bridge to 2030 educational series brings together public and private community members to talk about the 2030 District Challenge. This edition, focused on energy, will explore carbon positive architecture and will include a presentation about lessons learned in Net Zero Energy buildings at Stantec, as well as insight into Highwoods Properties’ energy purchasing strategy.
About our Speakers:
Blake Jackson from Stantec will share his lessons learned from a decade of Net Zero Energy buildings, including:
- How has technology improved in the past decade?
- What have been the main drivers of Net Zero Energy projects?
- What are tools and processes which are making NZE buildings mainstream?
David Crum from Highwoods Properties will share insights into the company’s energy procurement strategy including:
- How do you create a strategy to purchase energy for your properties?
- What are the best tips and tricks to do so?
- A walk-through of the nuts and bolts of Highwoods Properties’ energy procurement strategy.
This event will be hosted on Zoom.