Bridge to 2030: Building Electrification
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$5
About this Event
The Bridge to 2030 educational series invites audiences to delve into topics integral to 2030 District progress throughout Pennsylvania, including energy, water, transportation, indoor air quality, and financing.
At this edition of Bridge to 2030, Green Building Alliance and Green Building United are partnering to explore topics of reducing greenhouse gas emissions through electrification as well as the effect of the Pennsylvania regulatory environment on electrification. We will hear about space heating in existing commercial buildings, regulatory assistance, and gain insight into fuel switching policy.
We hope you can join us for this event that will be hosted on Zoom!
About our Speakers
- Chris Perry, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- David Farnsworth, Regulatory Assistance Project
- Weston Berg, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Emma Cooper, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
By attending this event, participants will:
- Understand the benefits of electrification as it relates to reducing carbon and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions
- Learn the benefits of and challenges with switching fuel sources
- Understand current policies that affect building electrification and fuel switching
- Learn financing options which can be used for electrification