During the last quarter of 2015, we held our annual membership drive and brought in over 350 members! We’re excited and proud of all the amazing support we received. Thank you to all of our members – old and new – for your engagement and collaboration with our organization. Without your support, we couldn’t continue to work for healthy and high performing buildings in our region!
We’re excited to announce that we gained 14 new corporate members and 26 new individuals, listed below. Also, check out our lucky membership drive winners!
We randomly selected our membership drive prize winners, and the winners are:
- Coffee Klatch – BDA Engineering
- BDA Engineering is a consulting engineering firm that works with owners, architects and developers to provide comprehensive HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protecting, and forensic engineering services.
- 2 Pens tickets – Kevin Sheen
- Kevin is the Senior Director of Development and Public Relations at EverPower Wind Holdings, Inc. He manages site, land and real estate business for projects in the Eastern U.S., oversees community relations and outreach efforts across the country as well as land negotiations and contracts within the region. He also evaluates solar energy and large-scale battery installations to drive enhanced project economics.
- $200 gift certificate to 7Springs Mountain Resort – Mark Davis
- Mark is a Principal at BRIDGES Construction, where he manages projects and conceptual estimating, handles bidding projects, evaluates subcontracts, and more. BRIDGES embraces the growing demand for green construction by providing sustainable projects that include recycling, sustainable materials, indoor air quality, low VOC materials, energy efficiency and water usage. Currently, all superintendents and project managers are being trained in LEED concepts.
- Dinner with Aurora and Jesse Sharrard – Reed McManigle
- Reed works in the tech transfer office of CMU where he helps researchers, many of whom work in cleantech, patent their inventions and develop strategies to move them to commercialization. He leads efforts to support the creation and development of startup companies around CMU-owned inventions. Reed and his wife installed solar panels on their house in 2012, and he’s an avid gardener and camper.
We’re thrilled to welcome these new members! Thank you, again, to all of our members for your support!