Green Building Alliance relies on our members to continue advocating for healthy and high-performing places in Western Pennsylvania. Sign up or renew your individual or corporate membership today and receive a FREE Inspire Speakers Series Event Ticket! Plus, sign up or renew your membership anytime during October, November, or December and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win one of three awesome prizes:
Invest in your career – we are!
We’re grateful that you value our work! To show our appreciation, one lucky winner will receive a ticket to Greenbuild 2015. We keep our members at the forefront of green building innovation and technology with our myriad events throughout the year; now, we’re taking it one step further!
- October 18th-20th, 2015
- Washington, D.C.; venue TBD
- Network and learn with the best in the business
Winter is coming…warm up with a residential home energy audit from Conservation Consultants, Inc.!
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is CCI’s most comprehensive energy audit service, coupling highly trained auditors with sophisticated diagnostic tools to give you the most thorough evaluation of your home. CCI’s auditor will inspect your whole house from top to bottom using advanced diagnostic tools such as a blower door, carbon monoxide detector, and natural gas leak detector.
After a several-hour assessment, your auditor will provide you with comprehensive and objective advice that is relevant to your home, your comfort, your health, and your safety. Home energy audits give you the tools you need to save money and make your house healthier and higher performing. CCI is a proud member of GBA.
A night out on the town!
This one is simple: enjoy two tickets to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra at Heinz Hall. The tickets never expire, so enjoy a show at your leisure!
PSO is part of the Cultural District, a member of Green Building Alliance and a Pittsburgh 2030 Districts Property Partner.
We appreciate your support of our mission and goals—and couldn’t achieve them without you! Here are a few of GBA’s recent accomplishments, made possible in part by YOUR membership:
NEW! Automatic Reporting of Continuing Education Hours
- As a member benefit, we are now offering automatic reporting of Continuing Education hours to USGBC for approved GBA events. When you pre-register online, enter your GBCI number, attend the event, and we’ll take care of the rest! CEUs will be reported by GBA on a monthly basis.
Pittsburgh 2030 District
- Increased 2030 team from three to five people
- Expanded into Oakland, making Pittsburgh the only 2030 District in the country with two boundaries; 80% of Oakland’s square footage is already committed to 2030 goals
- The Downtown District blew past the 10% energy reduction goal
Green & Healthy Schools Academy
- Graduated the first GHSA schools cohort and is starting a second cohort (including a West Virginia school!)
- Added a new staff member, doubling the program’s capacity and increasing its ability to tackle health topics
- Began offering GHSA workshops to any regional school
- Expanded offerings and extended outreach to more people thanks to our new role as a formal U.S. Green Building Council Education Partner
- Offered quality member-only events like a river cruise and behind-the-scenes Google office tour, as well as discounts to other events such as sustainable development site tours, specialty courses, and countless workshops
- Presented higher-level technical education events
- Helped more than a dozen people prepare for and successfully achieve their LEED Green Associate credentials
Questions about membership? Contact Deanna McPeak at (412) 773-6017 or email@example.com.