We’re happy to present GBA’s 2015 Annual Report! Check it out for an easy-to-read summary of our 22nd successful year of green building advocacy and action. Thanks so much to our members, funders, sponsors, and partners who helped make our region healthier and higher performing in 2015.
Green Building Alliance’s 2015 Annual Report documents our work throughout the year, our gratitude for all our friends and partners, and our eagerness to move the needle further and raise the bar even higher in accordance with our goals and vision. Join us as we review an inspiring, fun, and educational year.
This report offers you a look at metrics from GBA’s main initiatives, events and activities, including:
- Education and Events,
- Web and Social Media,
- Green & Healthy Schools Academy,
- Inspire Speakers Series,
- The Pittsburgh 2030 District,
- Make My Trip Count commuter survey,
- Emerald Evening 2015,
- and more!
Plus, you’ll get to:
- Meet our members, funders, sponsors, and staff;
- Explore the region’s newest green buildings;
- Take a look at our work in our Northwest Branch; and
- Discover projects that GBA has lent a helping hand.